WWP aims to promote study, awareness, knowledge, conservation, protection and the practice of a water saving and climate resilient society towards the sustainable development of water resources in accordance with the aspirations of six Sustainable Development Goals which are;
In pursuance of these aims, WWP shall:
- organise and conduct educational programmes, field trips, public forums, public lectures and public talks,
- publish and distribute awareness-related articles, pamphlets, journals, periodicals and books,
- organise and conduct research works,
- liaise with other societies dedicated to similar aims and objective,
- undertake such other activities as may be determined by the Executive Committee of WWP from time to time consistent with the above stated aim.