To promote study, awareness, knowledge, conservation, protection and the practice of a water saving society towards the sustainable development of water resources in accordance with the aspirations of Agenda 21 of the United Nations and Malaysia's Environmental Commitment.
In pursuance of these aims, WWP shall:
- publish and distribute articles, pamphlets, journals, periodicals and books;
- organise and conduct field trips, educational camps seminars, forums, conferences, lectures and talks
- organise and conduct research works
- liaise with other societies dedicated to similar aims and object
- undertake such other activities as may be determined by the Executive Committee of WWP from time to time consistent with the above stated aim.